Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

So What...

So what if...

I cooked an amazingly healthy stir fry and cous cous dinner, and then immediately followed it up with a handful or two of chocolate chip and peanut butter chips.

There's a pile of dishes in my sink, ready to topple over if one more drop of water hits them.

I barely had the energy to clean my house today, but I'm making time to go outlet shopping with my mom and MK tomorrow.

I am too tired and sore to do anything.  I'm 33 weeks pregnant and need to learn how to cut myself a break, don't I?

I have to pep talk myself into waiting until Ken gets home and we put MK to bed for the night before watching Orange is the New Black every night.

I don't know what I'm going to do once we actually finish this season of OITNB, in a mere two more episodes. 

It's 9:45 and I'm pretty much ready to go to bed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment