Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Well Hello There!

For the past four or so years, I've toyed with the idea of starting a blog.  I've gone so far as to create one and post several times, but always fizzled out over time.  I greatly enjoy reading a variety of blogs, and I often think that I have a voice to add to the mix.

Since losing my job in 2013, the idea of blogging has crept back into my head over and over again, but I was worried that the passion or originality just wasn't there.  Maybe I'd be forcing it if I just did it for the sake of doing it.  But, as time has gone on, I have been unable to shake this idea. 

Others must have taken notice (somehow), because over the last two months, several friends and one very loving husband have suggested that I write a blog.  I have spent a lot of time thinking about it, and I figured,  if I already have a built-in audience of people who love me, at least I'll have some fun documenting the daily adventures of my little family. 

I welcome you to this little corner of the Internet.  I have no idea which direction this blog will head.  At this point, I believe all I can do is talk about the things I enjoy.  I hope you'll enjoy them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment