Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Toddler Favorites- Bath Time

Life with a toddler seems to move at a crazy pace.  We're always up and moving, chugging along, and trying to keep up with this busy life.  This typically results in MK ending up sticky, dirty, covered in food, and me occasionally asking, "what iiiiiiiiiiisssssss that?" While attacking her face with a Boogie Wipe.

Luckily, homegirl LOVES bath time.  Not only is bathing essential to overall hygiene, it's turned into a great way for her to mellow out before bedtime each night.  I just love reading her a bedtime story with her hair all clean, and her skin smelling like lavender. 

I always like to read about things other parents are using with their kids, so I thought I'd put together my own little list of bath time favorites.


We love the Boon Frog Pod as our toy storage system.  It mounts to the wall and the front portion is a big scoop with tons of holes for drainage. 

These Sassy Bath Toys are so cute and fun.  I like that they're just a little bit different from the typical bath squirters.

This towel is so great!  It's the perfect size for a toddler.  MK has outgrown pretty much all of the "baby" hooded towels that we got at our baby shower, but this one is bigger, and a heavier material, so it's perfect for her.  I may go back and get the giraffe one, too!

MK is a big fan of the cling letters.  They're a spongy foam, and she likes to name the colors as we stick them to the sides of the tub.  I name the letter, she says the color, and I feel like I'm sneaking in a bit of education with our bath time. 

I had bathtub crayons just like these when I was a kid.  They were some of my favorite things, and I think MK loves them just as much as I do did. 

For our favorite personal products during bath time, I absolutely love Aveeno baby.  I've been buying Aveeno products for myself for years because I find them to be gentle and hydrating to my dry, irritable skin, and the baby line does not disappoint.  I also love the coupons and price point! 

I am also proud to announce that MK's hair is finally long enough to *really* need a good combing after her bath, so I pulled out another classic from my childhood.  The Suave Kids Double Dutch Apple De-tangler spray is just as effective on her curly locks as they were on mine 30 years ago.


So those are our bath time favorites.  They're not too exciting, but they work for us!  Are there any other exciting products out there we should be trying?



No comments:

Post a Comment