Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer Reading List

For my entire life, I have been an avid reader. I'm even in a little "book club" with some of my high school girlfriends.  I use that term loosely, because we hardly ever read things on time. 

I just finally finished the Divergent trilogy last week, and am on the hunt for something new.  (Anybody else feel SUPER emotional at the end of the third book?  I'm still not sure how I felt about the ending.  For now, I'm still angry.)

Anyway, I already have a list in my head of several other books I'd like to try to tackle this summer.  From the reviews I've read, I think there's a good mix of different types of stories.  I can't wait to hit up the library.

Maze Runner (book club pick)
The Book Thief (another book club pick)
Wonder (a book club pick from several months ago that I didn't actually finish- whoops!)
Girls in White Dresses
What Alice Forgot
The Fault in Our Stars
The Giver



















All photos from Goodreads.com



I went to the library yesterday and picked up Girls in White Dresses.  So far, so good!  It's an easy chick-lit book, and even though I'm a slow reader, I'm already 100 pages in.

I'm always on the lookout for good book recommendations.  If you have any to suggest, please send them my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment